Tuesday, September 15, 2009


"Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks"


Michael Jackson- Scream



Wow, so it's been awhile. Lot's and lots have happened since I last logged onto this website. More than I ever could express in a blog unless of course I decide to publish a novel. LOL. Anyways, let me go over the highlights and of course the low lights in the past year that popped into my head. Barack Obama was elected, Farrah Faucet, Michael Jackson, Ted Kennedy, DJ AM, and Patrick Swayze all died, and politics are getting more heated by the second. And in the past year in my life? I don't even know where to begin or write about because so much has been going on in my life at this point. So I'll just talk about what I did today. Because I have decided to make this a daily blog. 

Today has been pretty uneventful. I involuntary stayed up till 3 am this morning because I couldn't sleep. And I had to get up to go to my new homeschooling program at 8 in the morning. So I did that and went back to bed till 1 pm! LOL. So then after I got up, ate lunch, and did some work and now I'm here writing this. At 7 pm tonight I will be doing hip hop dance classes till 11 pm. Yeah, I decided to be really dedicated to dance these days. I do about 4 hours daily. So go me!  Alright well that's it for tomorrow. I'll be signing in tomorrow for some more blogging about my day tomorrow! 

TOOTLES!!!!!






No comments: